My score counter is blocked please help

Screenshot_2Screenshot_1

Hello, I have a problem, I made a counter for the score in my app but it regurarly stops (sometimes at 3, 5, 8, 10) and doesn’t want to be added +1 score. What is the problem ? Thank you

These are the two blocks I use for the scores and I see nothing I did wrong so please let me know if you have any advice. I also set the score to 0 everytime the screen opens, not sure if it can be the source of the issue.

If the counter does not increase the value, then the function that changes this value is not called. Now try to find out why this function is not called.

Turns out it works fine when the app is installed, just a problem with the live version

I do not think that the problem is live. The blocks you display work if the background color for the compared values ​​is set in the same way, for example using blocks or in the properties panel. If one color is specified with a block, and the other with a property in the properties panel, then there will not be equal colors even if they are the same.