My first ever published Android app on Google Play. Family AI iEight

Family AI iEight is a multi-screen artificial intelligence android app.

Three different screens, three different modes of interaction with the iEight:
✓Kids Learning AI - Let your kid to take photos to learn new objects. With Image recognition and Text-To-Speech.
✓CAR AI - Driving mode for incoming SMS. Read incoming messages aloud option. Compass Directions.
✓Motivation AI - Includes motivational quotes, steps for successful business, and marketing tips for entrepreneurs and start-up companies.

1.1 version is uploading for a better graphical user interface. Please give me some support and rate it.
Family AI iEight

7 Likes

Great work! It recognized my cup of coffee right away:)

1 Like

I had a look at your app, and for your first app, looks good.
Keep up the work, and your future apps should be great :smiley:

1 Like

thank you very much!!! :grinning:

Yeah sure. Hard work pays off. Can’t wait to develop iphone apps here, I heard big update to support iOS is coming next year. :grinning:

We can but hope!
Looking forward to it as well, got some of my apps I’d like to port over :smile:

1 Like

Good Job! I would love to try it.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I appreciate it a lot. I paid for facebook ads lets see how it goes. The marketing is the hardest thing for me.

1 Like

Hi I’ve just downloaded your app, it works well, not yet tested the driving or motivation part but I do think it’s cool.

What are you going to do next?

1 Like

Still thinking for my next app. If it is gonna be a game or an app again. Thank you a lot for the feedback by the way. In love with this community here, we are all so connected together and try our best to achieve startup goals.