My app "Batters Anthem" has released its first alpha release

Hey Thunkers,

I am very happy to see where my app has gone over these past few months of development, I couldn’t thank the Thunkable staff and the community enough for this.

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.mikaydengutierrez33.test

I am still working on getting it to the app store, but any android users I would appreciate the feedback.

App functionality: This app is made for baseball games, baseball players each select a song that plays before their at bat. But the players often want certain start times and it can get complicated for the parent that’s running this. That’s why my app makes the music management at the ballpark easier than ever. It has already prepared national anthems for those important tournaments, it has functionality for creating your own playlists and I plan to add more.

Thanks again everyone!

2 Likes

UPDATE

I am very happy to announce the most recent updates on this app. This development process has been very difficult for me as I am still in high school trying to maintain a 4.0GPA but I am still keeping this app active with regular updates.

The most recent updates include:

• App live on the app store Link
  • UI Changes
  • Multiple team support
  • Team logos
  • Quiality of life improvements

I will continue to post updates here in the thread as batters anthem continues to have updates, I ask that anyone who is interested please give it a try and leave me some feedback it helps me out alot. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like