My "AI eye" image recognizer app on play store

Hi there!!

1 of my apps are available on play store. You can take a picture and the app will recognize what it is! so please install my app. Here is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunkablebrother.AI_eye

Who hate seeing ads? If yes! Like this comment over 20 times so I can make it ad free

Thank you!!

1 Like

Hello @Blue-Bird

Please upload some of your app’s screenshot if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

As soon as possible! :slightly_smiling_face:

Can anyone give me some improving tips? :wink:

Hello @Blue-Bird

I downloaded your app and checked it out. Below are some tips if you would like to follow.

1. How about enhancing your splash screen? Like for example, instead of simple plain white splash screen, add background color to it. Also make the fonts somewhat catchy

2. Instead of simple button with text ('Take a picture') on it, add image to the button like that of camera. (You know Picture worth a Thousand words :wink: )

3. Also add an option to choose a picture from device’s gallery. (You can take the help of Image picker component)

4. Add some some spacing between two buttons. (You can use an empty label or an arrangement and set the width according to the gap you want between two buttons)

5. And last but not the least, add some colors to the background of every screen. Plain white doesn’t look good.

Above mentioned are some of the things that I found during the short use of your app. Hope you like it and would make changes as soon as possible :slight_smile: :+1:

Also don’t forget this :point_down:

Thanks @Vaibhav_Patil !..
I’ll focus on the 3rd tip a lot

Thank you for installing too…

I got 405 installs!!..

1 Like

your app is nice can you plz provide me the block screenshoot of the image processing system,i tried to create a app like this but i get failure ,and give up.

OK, here it is!

thanks

1 Like

Welcome!

Did you made it? :wink: