Multiple rows from Airtable to Listview

That’s it right there thank you so much!!! Is it possible to show a detailed view of each selection with the same template. For an example if I wanted the name at the top, the image under the name , and the text under it as the template and for each selected it would apply to this template?

I’m also facing the same problem. I could not make the listview to display all the item i want. There is just 1 text in listview. I hope there is someone that can help us

I only need an image and 1 text in the list view.

My next step when you click the item that you go to a detail page of that item.

Did you integrate you data with airtable ? I mean did you want to get your data from each column in airtable ?

Yes

The ListViewer component has a block for handling clicks on a list item. In this block, you need to get the current index, and then go to the new screen, where to place the template (Image, Label and other widgets) as you need. You have an index of the selected list item and with it you can get the necessary data from the table and insert it into your template.

You are amazing thank you do you have an example i may can look at of this

Unfortunately, there is no example. Thunkable Live does not work for me.

do you have any resources that can help with this?

I can offer you to break a complex task into several simple ones and solve them consistently. You have a base in AirTable. First try to get the data of any text column from it in the ListViewer. If this happens, then after that, when you click on the list option, it will go to the next screen and display the text of the selected option in the Label. If this happens, then solve the following problem.

See examples of working with AirTable and List Viewer in the project.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5cc9570f7e2a78259a8c0a78/project/properties/designer/

This is a great idea and my plan is exactly like you stated. The problem is how do I put the blocks together to complete each step. I’m going to look at the link you suggested and learn how they did it.

We have the same idea but we can execute as the sample has. Im still finding the solution of this matter. But the idea “I create and Panel with Image a two row for Name & Price” this is to copy in every data of each row from Airtable. Hoping for everyone has an Idea for a big help in each of us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you seen such solutions?

Custom list in Thunkable X can only be created using WebViewer.

1 Like

I can also suggest using embedded AirTable.

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5cd914f2e3097f40f9fdb64c/project/properties/designer/

yassssss!!! I just love you thank you

This is exactly what I need, have you already put it into thunkable?

Did you get this to work?

hi @actech ,

I have same issue with @junjoseph
I cannot find the solution right now, Could you please help me?
btw 2 your links couldn’t access right now,

Thanks

Hi! @justin.thanh84v20. What you are asking for is a custom “fancy” list viewer. You will construct your model and then have the app clone and fill

See this link, there are three versions of this idea.
Changing properties of cloned components (DIY Advanced Listviewer) - #26 by Jared_Gibb

1 Like