Looking for a Thunkable developer for Music/Karaoke search app

I have been in the Karaoke business for over 25+ years. In the past few years I have captured thousands of YouTube Karaoke tracks in Excel. I have now moved these files to Google Sheets.

This is what i need:

• Login/Logout screen
  • Membership screen after register login. Will use membership portal on Thunakble.
  • Screen to pick Search by Artist or Search by Songtitle.(Must have the ability to search Google Sheets saved by YouTube channel name)
    I can detail for you more after. I am located in the US east coast.
    Let me know if this app is something you can handle.

I have already created a login screen that is working but that is really as much as I know how to do.

Just curious, are you basically looking to make a digital directory for users to select from your “playlist” that would then appear on your device as a song request?

Kind of. Not just display the list but allow the members to search by Artist or Songtitle and then be able to play the video from the app. I don’t want the URL’s to be displayed but replaced with a button.
I have about 100 different spreadsheets created by almost every YouTube karaoke channel.

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin