Local and Travel Category, invented by Thunkable!

Just released, my first app on play store :relaxed:
I think I need any advise, how to improve my App to be better and better, I was trying to develop an app for tourism section in my regency, I know also it worst #lol

Wish you all guys going involved and try my app, also wish u guys could give me an honest feedback and I would like to say thank you to you.

This is not done yet :relaxed:
So i beg an advise for next coming update,

google-play-badge

Special,
Huge Thank you:
For Extention developer and valued Tutorials :sunglasses:

@domhnallohanlon
@Andres_cotes @Taifun
@ColinTree
@mirxtrem_apps
@ILoveThunkable
@Sivagiri_Visakan
@Said_Dev
@Boban_Stojmenovic
@Zhangzqs

Thunkable Team :star:

And to All Thunkers!

6 Likes

From the screenshots looks awesome, I hope you could translate the app to English, thanks!

2 Likes

Will do, I will try to make english translation, btw thank you for that great extented web viewer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Attractive. Looking
Well design bro !!

1 Like

Thank you for Installing my first app, please kindly give me an honest feedback and Advise for better GarApp, and thanks for having involved :slight_smile:

In my point of view, having travel mobile applications are necessary before going on a trip because apps show you some of the best and beautiful places where we can visit trip planner sites for more info. They also provide you navigation system to help you in finding the path. I want to thank you for developing this amazing app to help people.

1 Like