Leave Thunkable a Review to win one of 10 $20 gift cards!

Hi Thunkers! :wave:

As we add new features like Drag and Drop to Thunkable, we want to reach a wider audience of no-code app builders. Today, we are inviting you to help us by reviewing Thunkable on G2.

Why G2?

G2 is a massive software marketplace for business and individuals alike. We’re hoping to put Thunkable in front of people who need it, and more reviews get us more visibility.

What’s in it for me?

We massively appreciate any Thunker who leaves us a review! To show our appreciation, everyone who submits a review and fills out the attached Google Form will be in a draw to win a $20 Amazon gift card. There are 10 gift cards to be won!

And of course, as Thunkable grows, we will have more resources to act on awesome suggestions and requests from Community members like you.

What do I need to do?

*You can submit your community username if you want, we just want to shout you out!

You can submit a review at any time, but the draw will close at midnight March 31st 2021 PST.

On April 1st, we’ll draw our 10 winners from the Google Form submissions. It could be you!

Thanks for reading, and thank you to anyone who leaves a review!

1 Like

I knew it was a clickbait title as soon as I read it.

Please change it to “Leave Thunkable a review and be in with a chance to win a $20 gift card.”

4 Likes

I’m filling out a review but the 40 character limit for responses is a little silly. I know that has nothing to do with Thunkable but just mentioning it for others. Also, it requires a LinkedIn or “Business” email address. It allowed my G Suite/Google Workspace account but not my personal Gmail account. Just FYI.

The survey took me about 10 minutes to fill out.

Edit: Oh dear. You have to have exactly 40 characters in your response to two questions. Lol.

3 Likes

This is ironic. My review would say something along the lines of 'too many bugs and unexpected breaking. of apps". ‘Oh dear!’ is being quite polite. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you were talking about Thunkable or the survey site. I was commenting on the site itself… it’s not programmed all that well.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who entered! The winners will be contacted by email, so keep an eye on your inbox :incoming_envelope:

We’d love to run something like this again soon, so we would like to hear what websites and reviewers you use to discover great new software.

Let us know by leaving a comment here, or send a direct message me or @jmcmullan

Thanks again!

1 Like