count it plus one! @albert
same to me here:
In the development of my app, I often make duplicates and because of that I do “Save app as”. Now it seems that this changes the apk name.
Now the update is not accepted in the german playstore:
I checked the corresponding aia file:
I really think, you can do what you think is best for thunkable, and I trust in the @thunkable developer team.
But I cannot understand, why you made this choice:
Publishing in the PlayStore is the most vulnerable part, when you have put months of work into the project. And I am sure you knew, that this problem would be coming for a lot of users!
EDIT 18.02.2018, 11:10 :
The easiest way for me was a new app in the app store. My steps:
- Create a gmail-acount with your companies name (this name will be in the apk-name)
- Create a new thunkable account by logging in with this gmail-account.
- Create Project or import your aia-Project
- Export keystore and keep it somewhere really save!
- Export aia and apk at the same time and keep them save in a archive folder
- publish in appstore
(I was able to keep the exact Name of the app(“MyApp”), because the apk-name has changed from “com.thunkable.MyCompany.MyApp” to “com.MyCompany.MyApp”)
! But I have to tell the users of my app to install this new app !
Hope this may help someone! Keep thunking