Jared Gibb joins Thunkable in Creator Success

Hi Thunkers!

I am elated to announce that I have officially joined the @Thunkable_Staff as a Creator Success Associate! I have been an active community member since late 2019. You should plan to see a lot of me here in the forum, on Intercom, and over on Github.

Primary hours for these services will fall between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

A little bit about me:

I graduated form the Florida Institute of Technology in 2019, am a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, and hold a Masters degree in Professional Behavior Analysis and have worked in the world of behavioral skills training for individuals with autism for the last 6 years. What I learned during that time is that I am incredibly passionate about teaching in ways that empower others towards independence.

During my time in graduate school, I discovered Thunkable then created and published (after an incredible number of iterations) the electronic Behavior Report Card. Since then, I never put Thunkable away and have just Thunked in my free time as much as possible. The ability to build my ideas into apps was life changing.

I’m excited to provide neat solutions/examples/ideas for your future or current builds.

My future plans include continuing to learn ReactJS, continue to foster an amazing community here, to solve your issues or help get bugs fixed as needed, and to Thunk all the things that I can!

I look forward to interacting with many of you at some point!

Have a great week!

- “If you can think it, you can Thunk it.”

22 Likes

The best announcement! Welcome aboard, @jared! :rocket:

7 Likes

Great to hear that you’ve joined Thunkable! You have so much expertise already that I know users are going to benefit from your help.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m super excited to be assisting others in a more official mode and not moonlighting from my phone during free moments in my day between therapy clients! I’m just getting settled in and warming up!

4 Likes

Super excited to have you here @jared !!

6 Likes

Congratulations @jared :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:
Have a great time at Thunkable!!!

4 Likes

Thanks @sketch !!! Super excited to be here!

3 Likes

Congratulations,@jared

3 Likes

Heartiest Congratulations @jared - It has always been a pleasure thunking along you :blush: As @tatiang said, you really do have a great expertise in the platform - and I’ve always seen you helping people around (sometimes me too :innocent:)

I am really, really, excited to see the new features Thunkable brings in 2022… :star_struck: :partying_face:

Sorry for being late to the party… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @tchind and @kartik14 ! I’m excited to see how I can help everyone best!

4 Likes

Congratulations! You are a great acquisition to the staff!

With my wishes of more success to you!

Regards!

Paulo Vaz - Brazil

5 Likes