ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature [solved]

Hello, I have a new problem, I can not send APP to the APP Store.

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “Konspunkt” 13 (1). Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature - A sealed resource is missing or invalid. The file at path [thunkablecompanion.app/thunkablecompanion] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose “Clean All” in Xcode, delete the “build” directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html

Best regards,

The App Store Team \ 20x1

Contact Us App Store Connect One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014
\ 648x18
Privacy Policy Terms of Service Terms of Sale

Ответить

Переслать

Отписаться от рассылки

Hi @8a1477112b923b5915a2,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you - I think you question should probably have been put in it’s own topic, unless you are having issues with DialogFlow too??

In relation to your question, did you upload any images/assets to your app? Are there any accented (â ë õ etc) in the file names??

Hi, I have the file names in the application in Russian, maybe because of this? But everything was good in the Play Market.

This is the most likely cause @8a1477112b923b5915a2 - can your try renaming the files and upload again?

Thanks.

1 Like

I renamed the files and changed the name to English, but now the message comes-
Something went wrong when we tried to publish your app.

Here are the details:

Please make sure you create an app on App Store Connect.

You were right, thanks, I did it!

1 Like