Is it possible to save background colors in a list?

Now its your turn to help me with my issues :rofl:

1. make rows to scrool.
  2. when navigating thru screens using drawer navigator, if one of the screens is “lanscape”, then program is “thinking” way to much before displaying it
    :rofl:
2 Likes

I took a challenge with myself to develop the Mastermind app in DnD UI. Have a look and let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

As for me, i did it… Looks great, by the way… too bad that i need to learn about the game and figure it out how to play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, @mimostel I tested a sample project and there seem to be delays. I have to try more to see it the delay is related to the number of components in the page or to the number of code blocks in the project.

2 Likes

Is definitely related to the number of components to display on the screen. Delay is much more if you select another, more consistent contest from what i`ve sent to you (try with the last contest from the list, same password :wink:)

2 Likes

OK, will do.
However, can you have an option like a button in the screen for the user to choose between portrait and landscape. This way the user is aware if the delay or it least understand that it is his/her choice.

2 Likes

I could do this only if i can solve my other issue… horizontal scroll :rofl:… other way, portrait is not an option for my table… it doesnt fit

2 Likes