Invitation to attend Thunkable Webinar - Next One on Nov 4th!

Hi Thunkers :wave:

Excited to let you know about a new webinar series we’re organising in conjunction with NoCodeDevs.

We’re going to be focusing on building some more complex, data-driven apps, so things like market places, review apps, sharing apps, that kind of thing.

The first episode will be focusing on using Thunkable and will serve as an introduction to the rest of the series.

I’d be delighted if you could join us and, even if you can’t make it at the arranged time recordings will be sent out afterwards.

Let me know if you have any feedback, suggestions or requests!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone that attended the first webinar - we had a great turnout and a fantastic discussion on the day.

Delighted to announce that we’ll be hosting a second webinar in November in conjunction with @nocodebackend where you can learn how to create a ratings and review app, something similar to Yelp.

Register you interest here:

6 Likes

Hi community, bumping up @domhnallohanlon’s post here as a reminder to attend our next webinar on November 4th (tomorrow)!

4 Likes

Would love to attend but this is scheduled at 10:30 PM IST.

1 Like

Hi! I had a last minute conflict, but I did see that the meeting was being recorded, could I watch the recording please? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @rcampbellncej

Sorry for the delay following up here - @art from the NoCodeDevs team has already emailed this out, but just double checking to see if you got your link?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Confirmed! I got the video via the YouTube posting, and it’s on Thunkable too! Appreciate the follow up.

3 Likes