In the meantime, I’ve made and refined my study app.
Would you like to see this app?
What you can get through this app.
- You can easily create blank questions in 1 second.
- You can automatically create a blank problem randomly.
- You can solve the problem repeatedly until the content to study is memorized.
- The blank is the best way to review.
- You can easily review anywhere, such as subway, bus, school, home, cafe, park.
- When building a palace of memory, you don’t have to spend too much time imagining too many images.
- Just paste the content to study GIF images associated with the word appears.
- You can remember the GIF image associated with the word and store it in your head.
- Images are memorable for longer than text.
- This will help you prepare for the multiple choice test as well as the multiple choice test.
- You can study law and foreign languages.
- If you have text to study, you can prepare and start studying so easily.
- Easily read, solve problems, and create a palace of memory with one hand.
- The usage is so simple.
- You can review in the simplest way in the world.