[In Progress] Site error can't login. Server Issue

Hey @exploriverse.com,

Can you try using an incognito window to log in and let us know whether or not that works for you?

I was just editing in chrome then i refreshed and got 404. What’s the issue?

I can currently login in:
-chrome incognito
-safari
-firefox

Just looking into this at the moment @exploriverse.com - it seems like one of our servers (we have a few) might be down at the moment, so the others are having to work extra hard to keep up. This would explain temporary service interruptions - apologies for the inconvenience.

We should have this resolved momentarily.

Thanks for you patience.

Thanks for the update.

I’m new here and first time experiencing thunkable being down, also this blog went down too.

Our blog? That’s on a different system entirely (called Medium.com) and it doesn’t seem to be affected by this.

@exploriverse.com, just an update, everything is back up and running again now.

Is everything working ok for you too?

1 Like

BTW does the PRO version give priority on the server? I quite often see delays in the work of the thunkable live, mainly in the evenings.

Logging in to the blog is having intermittent issues either I get a white screen or its very slow.

As for the app, I was able to log back in and do some more blocks but the live iOS app stoped displaying my project that server might be experiencing issues.

im keep trying to connect to thunkable server. and the moment i think i got it but i lost.
i think maybe my work (for short time) is gone

Is there some server issues/maintenance that I am unaware of?

it seems as if my ability to login has been spotty at best and completely inaccessible at worst.
it was happening a week or so ago, the app would crash and would need a complete reinstall as well as the designer being completely inaccessible.

so, because i can’t use the messenger in the designer to contact the thunkanle team/staff, i thought i’d do so here. i was just wondering if there was a bad update or something.

are the app malfunctions and the server trouble related?

i think there is some issue about server now. can’t get my projects here.

have you had to reinstall the thunkable live app to get it working again?

Hey @bluerfox15uht9, yes unfortunately there’s a server issue at the moment. We know what the cause is and we’re working closely with the relevant vendor to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

As mentioned above, we have multiple servers so you might experience temporary outages rather than a complete lack of service, but I fully appreciate how frustrating this is. Also, depending on where you are in the world, you might not experience any disruption.

As we have further updates I’ll post them here.

Please feel free to post any other questions you might have and I’ll do my best to answer them all.

cc: @saramdl.gaunde021 @niniks @exploriverse.com

1 Like

secondary question, have you updated the live app or something? because i’ve had to reinstall it almost every-other time i’ve used it.

Ok, good news is things seem to have been stable now for the last 20 or 30 minutes

I’ll leave this open for another hour or two, in case anyone wants to leave feedback.

@bluerfox15uht9, the current version for Thunkable live should be 210 on iOS and Android.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I am we facing Error 521(Server down) .It happens to me when I use thunkable for hours and hours I am facing this problem since a month .I would appreciate if the problem solves.

Thank you.

Untitled_design__7_-removebg-preview

Hey @mudrank_gupta,

Just moving your post here, since it relates to the temporary downtime today.

Unfortunately there was an issue with one of the companies that we use for hosting - we were able to get Thunkable back online for everyone in 30 mins or so and we’ve launched our own investigation into this to prevent this particular issue from occurring again.

Hope that update helps!

1 Like