[In Progress] Missing List Item Click and Swipe. Cannot Connect Airtable Data Source

Oh. So why you have used swipe blocks?

i used it for deleting the list. i cant post a new reply its limited to 23. what do you mean by initialize variable?

Ok.

1 Like

But reply for this question.
Reply please as soon as possible.

I just submitted my app for iOS publishing :grimacing: some from Thunkable please help. Also unable to pick my properties

i think we all shall stop publishing apps from now on…
cuz thunkable is going under a hugge update
@ussash_a1

@thanos-x In airtable have you added anything?

Yes but I re-added the new base

1 Like

It works?

No same thing. I even deleted the old.

I confirm the option Click completely disappeared today.

eafb2589152574aa853a8d878e4f86b8

For the data viewer grid component there are no options.

@Steven Can you tell us more?

@kushweez @thanos-x @aaminahmansuri59h @eko.devs.apploroceo @alleahyienbaqsy it looks like this might be an issue on our end - we’re actively working to root cause this and will have a fix out as soon as we can.

Will keep everyone posted here with our progress.

7 Likes

Much obliged @domhnallohanlon

2 Likes

This morning I am trying to connect a Data Viewer to an Airtable.

I verify there is data in the table:

But when I try to select a column for binding, it says to select a data source even though I have selected one.

I verified I CAN connect the data viewer to a local storage table.

I think this is a bug. Anyone else confirm?

1 Like

@darren Please see here.

1 Like

Thanks @aaminahmansuri59h!

1 Like

Thanks @darren - the first part of the fix was submitted 3 minutes ago, and is going through review at the moment.

Will keep you all updated with what’s happening - would expect that this will be completed later today.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Seems to be fixed a big thank you has all the team of Thunkable for their reactivity

2 Likes

exactly the same thing happens to me

@domhnallohanlon Any chance you guys could run some kind of STATUS form (like status.aws.amazon.com) to better communicate when there are major issues going on?

2 Likes