In list get # problem

hello community i have a problem using in list get #, if i use a fixed number. works perfectly, but if i put a variable dont work anymoe.

The first code work, the second wont.

first

Second

any idea?

Can you send the block where you set the value ?

1 Like

From my experience, using rose, light blue and orange blocks together gets rapidly complicated.

As addition to @AcrobatEpee s question, you might want to make a log, by adding labels to your project for testing reasons and set the labels each time variables are declared. Then you can see the value of the variables.

2 Likes

Despite various reports, my recent experience suggests that global variables are still working with errors. Use variables from functions instead. To do this, add a function block to the working field and in it set a parameter with the desired name — the block of this variable will appear in the palette.

2 Likes

I also suggest to make it the way @actech said, we already have a full topic about that which I invite you to visit.

Nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes im using labels for test and the value is shown perfectly . Seems like a bug :frowning:

i tried whit all types of variable, dont work :frowning: only fixed value

See what kind of data is stored in a variable. If the fixed block works, and the variable does not work, then the problem is with the value that is stored in this variable. Create another variable and assign it a fixed value and use this variable in get #. Doesn’t that work either ???

1 Like

Can you send me a link to the project. It’ll be easier to find the bug. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, @Franz_Jonshon, for letting us know about this. We’ve replicated the bug and are looking into it.

-Mark

1 Like

Yes , i created a New variable whit fixed number, same result I Willy whit for the bug fix :wink:

Thank you Mark, i think you guys are doing a excelente job making this awesome project ! Keep going :wink: