I would like to suggest a few things that I think most Thunkable users will like:
- Blocks similar to Android platform will be easier for Thunkers to use because most of Thunkers use Thunkable for Android and they are familiar to it.
- Add more animation effects. They are so very important to make the apps look more professional.
- Add more features for the components (more than the ones in Android platform)
- Increase apps size.
- Custom package name and the ability to import key stores so Thunkers can update their existing apps on Google play.
- Add layers feature. (Like one above the other)
- Control the shape of components (not only rounded, ovel, etc…)
- Add “create components” by users not only Thunkers.
- Apply the important extensions on Thunkable to Thunkable x as components.
- Make tutorials about the new features “components” when they are ready to be on Thunkable x 100%.