[Solved] How can i make a checkbox?

Checkbox
hello i’m all night trying to find the checkbox for continuity to my app, for a job, but i can’t find it could someone help me please

1 Like

@doutorxxxxxwla Please search the community before posting. Also, please read the community guidelines before posting.
You’ve set the title of your topic to Profile - doutorxxxxxwla - Community(your profile page), and you’ve tagged this post with extensions, solved, and firebase which aren’t at all related to this topic.

Anyway, there is no checkbox component as of now on Thunkable X.

1 Like

You can always emulate a checkbox.

Or u can make your own checkbox without animations but that’s better

Do if coding for it then

1 Like

See this code

Add a label in the screen and add this code in your blocks and you will have a checkbox that changes between selected and unselected every time you click on it.

2 Likes

Thanks for this tip @muneer! I know this is over a year old, but I was looking to change up my settings screen to save some space since there is no way to change the size of switches. This example is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Here is the before:

And here is the after:

I would not have thought about this trick if it wasn’t for the search! Thanks again! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I’m glad it helped your situation.

1 Like

When you convert to DnD in the near future :wink: you can use this component for simple cases like this! :slight_smile:

3 Likes