How to use timed loop

That’s not what I said.

then? I’m sorry i didn’t get you mam

I suggested having your app create a google Calendar item in your user’s calendar (not spreadsheet) - if your user has their calendar set for alerts, this will work even with the app closed.

However, this would require using the Google calendar API - not a beginner option.

Mam any code pics or video suggestions on how to set calendar items? I thought instead of all this we can like the app will share emails to the user. Can we use the share component for the same?

@catsarisky
so basically if I have to summarize what I want then:
then I need to check the condition every day
if the date selected by the user using the date input component = current day
then send mail to the user

so basically app should send mail

please reply i have very less time to complete it

Please stop spamming. If someone can help you then they will.

2 Likes

im just asking for updates

You don’t need to continually ask for them. Just be patient please.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your concern. I’ll be

It’s not my job to update you. I’m a member of the community, not a Thunkable employee (although they don’t deserve to be nagged either).

You started out asking about a checking conditions every second. That had an easy answer. Then you wanted to know how to notify the user when the app wasn’t open. I suggested a workaround, but it wasn’t really for beginners. Then you said you wanted to send emails to the user. Again, the app won’t send emails when not open, so you’d need a different tool.

I’d like to help you (not do your work for you), but at this point, I have no clue what you actually need. I have my own work to do, so I’ll be doing that. If you have a specific question, you will probably get some help if you show your thinking so far (including screenshots of blocks or a description of what you’ve already learned).

5 Likes

Done…waiting has now ended?..

so how do we connect our tunkable app with google calendar? what I thought of is we can send mails to users about the reminder or directly create a calendar item so there only they can set a reminder. ?

1 Like

so like how we get mails from a specific app like that… IS it even possible has anyone tried it in their apps?

Any app that i can live test?

Hi , calendar sends mails to attendees…

And i have used this in my app dva patri…

if you don’t mind can you allaborate on how can we send mails?

you mean with a click of a button?
I am not getting your point.
Pls be a bit clear.

If you want your app to create a calendar event, try this.
Create an event in Google calendar

You can use it from the web viewer or from open link. You will need to change the static text I typed with variables or text blocks from your app. No need to use any other app outside of Thunkable.

3 Likes

yes, sir that’s a good idea. Thank you :+1:

1 Like