How To Make a Drag-and-Drop Game

Hello!

As a final project in school, my friends and I are creating an app. I want to make a screen that has a drag-and-drop game in it, but I’m not sure how to do that. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Welcome to Thunkable.

You need to provide enough explanation of what you mean by drag-and-drop and also show your work and describe where you are stuck now.

1 Like

I agree that we need more info but you might want to look over this issue I submitted because the “drop” part of “drag and drop” is not easy to code right now.

2 Likes

The game we’re creating uses the Canvas component. I want the user to be able to drag the sprites on the Canvas component to the sprites of each bin (compost, trash, and recycling). I also want to make the sprites (the ones that I want to hide, at first as shown in the blocks) to show up randomly on the screen one at a time, after the one before it was dragged to a bin.
theCode
oneOfTheStages

1 Like

Although there is not the obvious Mouse Up event but there is a substitute to it which is the Dropped event.

In practice, it does the same thing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.