How to display user's slider input into a custom line graph?

Hi, I’m creating an app that tracks user’s anxiety and stress levels using a slider. I’m completely new to this, and I have no idea what to do. I already designed the app, but I don’t know how to make the slider function work in order to store user data to input it into line graphs. Please help! Also the graphs for anxiety and stress are separate.

There are a few steps to this:

1. The user moves the slider
  2. The slider value is stored in a variable
  3. The slider values are graphed

It sounds like you have #1 working. For #2, you use the green value block shown in the documentation and assign it to a variable (set app variable _____ to [value]).

If you get stuck, post a screenshot of the blocks you’ve tried and someone can help you further.

I don’t have experience with #3 but there are others here who can help with that once you have #2 working.

1 Like

This is what I’ve done so far with your advice as well. I’m not sure if i did
this is right.

Yep, that’s pretty much it. You can use a separate variable to store each slider’s value. If you have many sliders, you might prefer to use a local data source or a list to hold all of the values but it’s not necessary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.