How to disable an object in an dataviewer list if a certain date is reached?

Hi all,

I have a small doubt, how do I disable an object in a dataviewer list if a certain date is achieved
(I want to add some if conditions as well) and how do I move the disabled object to another screen?

Can someone pls give me a solution?

For Example: If the user enters the date “12.5.2021” and if my if condition is not fulfilled disable it
(and move it to another screen) and show a message…

For more information, I’ll give a screenshot of my code…and my screen…

Actually, the date is entered in another screen using a date input.
If you need any more screenshots or details to answer my question, pls feel free to ask me…

Thx in advance and pls give me an solution asap.

1 Like

Someone?

1 Like

Your issue is not described clearly and the code presented does not reflect any thing close to what you are trying to do.

You are asking the user to enter/pick a date in screenX then you go to screenY which has a DVL (Data Viewer List) and you want to “gray out” the entry that matches the date entered/selected.

Is this correct?

1 Like

I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, I really didn’t know how to express my idea properly.

@muneer Yes, you are correct, exactly what I want to do. Do you know how to do it? If yes, please give me a hand…I’m new to thunkable and need help, I’m having a hard time figuring it out…Any help will really be appreciated. (If it is a screenshot of the solved code, it will be good…) Cause I need to submit this project by 17th April,12 pm.

1 Like

Check this and see if it is what you try to implement

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/607aebd83112de0012cd093c

Ok, thank you very much. I’ll try doing this.

1 Like