How to build a gift shop app with payment

Hi Thunkable,
One of my students want to build her gift shopping app for the users where the users can select what they want to buy and pay for it too through the app. I wish to understand what is the way to implement payment in an app, is there a document available or can we a third party feature or shopify is the only way? Sorry I am totally clueless about it, hence please help and guide. TIA .

Hi @cseducator_mindchamp!
I’m not sure how to do this myself, but I found some tutorials that may help:

From Thunkable (Community):
Is there any way through which I can put a Payment Integrated Gateway in my Thunkable App? - Questions about Thunkable - Community

Also a YouTube video:

They’re also some other tutorials out there that you can use. Good Luck!
This video DOES NOT belong to me. Also its in a different language so good luck?!?

1 Like

(Also next time, if this is teacher related, put it in the “Teachers Lounge” category.

1 Like

Thank you for your message @emlee703 . I will take care of this to put teacher related Qs in Teacher’s Lounge. Request if it can now be moved to Teachers lounge if it is needed.

1 Like

Hi Thunkable Staff,

Does Thunkable support Stripe payment still? I referred to the post given above and after browsing it, was not sure about it ? Is there any other platform which can be used to have a payment system in a Thunkable App?

1 Like

@matt_conroy :point_up_2:

Unfortunately, we do not currently support Stripe for payments.

Ok thanks @matt_conroy for your response, so is there a way we can build a shopping app in Thunkable where users can pay for the products they buy?

One of our users created a tutorial a few years ago for processing payments with PayPal – How to Intrgarted PayPal Payment Gateway | Step By Step. This might be worth taking a look at and checking to see if you can incorporate that API.

2 Likes

@cseducator_mindchamp

1 Like

Thanks @emlee703 and @matt_conroy I will be going through the resource .link.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.