How to allow user to upload document or picture?

USER CAN EITHER UPLOAD THE DOCUMENT FROM THE DEVICE OR TAKE A PICTURE IN THE SPOT AND ALSO HAS TO SAVE THEM TO THE APP FOR FUTURE REFERENCES. I NEED THE ANSWER SUPERFAST LIKE WITHIN TOMMOROW SO PLEASSSEEE HELP!

THE PROJECTS LINK IS GIVEN DOWN BELOW:
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/70a5a52102d2bb9e972dd4a5284e786e

1 Like

It’s extremely rude to shout at people and then want an answer quickly.

Also, not everyone has the same urgency as you. Just be patient and wait. Hopefully someone will give you an answer today but if not :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Your project has too many screens. You need to specify which screen you have the issue with. No one has the time to work through all the screens just to see the problem.

What kind of document are you talking about?
Have you checked the file picker?

Yes, you can use the camera to take a picture on the spot and then load the image to Cloudinary cloud storage.

1 Like

I’ve changed the topic title. Please use short summaries for topic titles, not the whole question you have. And yes, ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED YELLING. So it’s best to avoid that.

Most of us here are users, just like you, volunteering our time. So we may not be in the rush you’re in. You can always pay someone to help you faster if that’s what you need. Otherwise, coding takes time!

1 Like

it was just that i was a bit agitated while asking the questions since I had the project due today :slight_smile: so i never noticed i had the caps on…

2 Likes

No sir since I never noticed the File tab. I got my answer to that :slight_smile: From now on I will try to minimize the number of screens AS much as possible.

3 Likes

I was a bit agitated while asking this since I had my project due today… So I never noticed my caps was on…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.