How to align the text of a circular button?

I created a circular button with the help of a Thunkable Community Post. After I have created the button, the text alignment of the button is top. I can’t change it to center.
Please Help.

This is a known issue: Button font size changes vertical alignment · Issue #778 · thunkable/thunkable-issues · GitHub

I suggest you comment on the GitHub post so that it gets more traction.

1 Like

Interesting. I follow the steps to reproduce the issue as described on GitHub but the text is aligned vertically in the center of the button on both my iOS and Android devices despite the Thunkable Editor showing it at the top of the button. Both width and height are set to “Fit contents”.

@mdalahi2007xv can you share your button settings?

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

Sure! Here are the screenshots of the button settings. You can also check it out here- Thunkable

@mdalahi2007xv it will seems vertical on the Thunkable editor, but it is center-aligned during web test and live test. Could you check?

2 Likes

Exactly. Always check on the device. Never trust what you see in the designer or in the web version of your app. That is why i said

in my earlier message.

1 Like

Hello

I am facing the same issue
I have created this app OneLink.To

But the last few days the appearance of the buttons has changed without changing the setting on the thunkable platform.

As you can see, on thunkable all the numbers look in the middle of the button and the same is happening also on the live test. But when I build it and download the app the numbers are going lower in the button.

(You can check also the appearance on your own device by downloading the app from the link above)

what I can change in button’s settings to fix it, please help

Hey @ioannisroungeris ,

Can you share a project link with me via DM, i tried to recreate this issue this morning here
Thunkable and couldn’t make it happen

1 Like

Yes, thanks

1 Like