How It's Possible That Tutorial Number 2 Not Work?

A Big Relativity For 20$ This Is Not Even A Product
Like All Of You I Also Heard The News. In The Beginning I Really Thought It’s Stupid But Not Thought To Get To The Discussions In The Forum About That
But Because My Only App I’m Working On (For My Self Problems) (On The Classic Of Course) WIll Be Planned To Stop Working In 2019
I Only Wanted To See How The X Works
Up Until Now I Just Only Saw The Design Of X ANd Immediately Exit Because How Ugly It Was
(Developers You DIdn’t Think For A Moment To Do This Slightly More Like The Classic?)
Today I Enter To X To See Followed Up The Tutorials When Only In Tutorial 2 (Text To Speech)
The Most SImple Thing To Do In The Classic Not Worked
In Additions To Enormous Gliches On The App And SIte
I Write “Hi” It’s Say “H”
I Write “Walla” It’s Say “Wall”
I Write “Wall” It’s Say “Walla”
If There Was Looking For The Most Not Worikng In The Most Simplest Things That Will WIn 1th Prise
I Can’t Even Imagine That Managment Decision Of 20$ On None Working Product Except On Failing Startup
Now I WIll Need To Find A Way To Continue Developing My App Which I Need For My Personal Issues (Time Management, yes i check other apps not what i need :space_invader:)
Or Thunkable Succeed Getting Over This Crisis
If You Have Any Solution Or Opinion You Welcome To Comment
I Didn’t Thought To Engage In The DIscussion But The X Platform So Suck That I Was Must To Write This

If You! One Of The Developer Read This Explain How It’s Impossible That Tutorial 2 Not Working And You Call It A Product
Greetings Eyal

1 Like

Again critizicing but not gently. Please send me your project I’ll check

2 Likes

Hi i Sorry for rudeness i respect the developers and know they and much more people putting alot of effort for making thunkable Great
i just with the x not working in the 2 tutorial
(text to speech not say right what in the text element)
and 2019 coming when Classic will be shut down
i just no know where it will put me in developing my app
i don’t know what the support needed
android updates
compatibility issues
am i need to keep edit after i finish and classic is close
if i even finish up until then
thanks for the help but if the classic version really goes down there is no thing Comes to my mind you can help with
if you have an idea or i wrong in something you’re can say
thank eyal

1 Like

Classic is going to be shut down late 2019, you have time. And all updates are surely going to be made on x to fix bugs and improve the platform.

Cheers

1 Like

A breath of relief
late 2019 is better from what i thought
i am still wondering
did the app continue working after extract there will be no compatibility bugs when time goes by?

and when i will only have the apk i couldn’t edit it
the 2 question is abit important because it be risky if i need to edit in the unknow future when my work can result as nothing, in the good case i cannot edit, in the bad one the app cannot work because i cannot edit

thanks to you taking your time to help me i really appreciate :blush:

1 Like

For the moment I don’t think these questions have been discussed by the team (my opinion) and I’m sure they’ll come out with an announcement on how to transfer your apps before they delete the classic

1 Like

ya It’s really sounds right
that they allow to transfer the to x or even to java or something it’s will be bizarre to them make a decision to kill every app that created in what was there base product
the question is only in what way

so not need to panic
but that the x platform not working on 2 tutorial is really triggering and strange that is released product

1 Like

May you share with me what exactly is not working we’ll try to find a solution maybe ?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I Rebuild it because is simple as that
but still not work
in the start hi was hi
and when walla was wall
and wall was wall
and then wall was wa
so not work
share link https://x.thunkable.com/copy/0e94e7c6ffaca1861e0af104942d775b
if you want to have a look
there isn’t alot there

1 Like

Hey, I tested it. It’s artificial, it works fine, maybe it’s not perfect but it is working. If you’re not happy with the accent or else, try changing from US to British (update : Tried it and the words are much clearer with the british accent than with the american) ? And if you still aren’t conviced, you can try adding letters after until it gives you the pronounciation you want to get.

Example : Market -> Markait (Haven’t tested) but it seems totally functionnal for me.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is not the accent
if it’s same api as the classic its need theoretically give the same result
the english in the classic without setting accent works fine
and like i have write. in the same string “wall”
its gived one time walla and second time wa
so its not working even without changes its give diffrent result or there is sync connection problem between the the code and the live test

1 Like

Code and live test is a bit buggy but it works fine for me it always gives me the same word :confused:

1 Like

so only god know why it’s not work in my side :pleading_face:

1 Like