How do I connect to this API on Android

That’s really nice, i’ll change my code and get back to you :grin:

It seems i have made a checklist by mistake in the json :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi again,
I see @domhnallohanlon has been editing my posts :grin:, anyway i was looking at all the properties in label, and i came across overflow, it would be the solution to my problem if i could get it to work any advice? @muneer @domhnallohanlon @tatiang

@domhnallohanlon @jane How would can i use overflow property for this situation? @muneer @tatiang feel free to join in.

@muneer I used your idea and made my app like that, and it works like a charm. Although there is one problem.Attaching screenshots.

:point_up_2: This is the problem, i am using cloning to make those buttons, slots left label, and list viewer, as you can see, it covers the label, i tried making the column in which it was sitting scrollable but that didn’t work.

1 Like

A scrollable column needs other dependencies such as the components above and below it must act as anchors or buffers to that column otherwise it will not scroll.

Very hard to give a suggestion with little info about the design of the screen and all its components.

Well i got a solution to my question! I was looking at someone’s python script for booking slots, when i saw the person had “User-Agent” in his headers. So i tried that in mine too, it worked! But for anyone who has a similar issue, it won’t work on the web anymore so you would have to make one change:

CloudFront cannot connect to origins with invalid certificates. You have a few options:

• You can configure your distribution to connect to your backed on http only.
  • Put an ELB/ALB in front of your instance and terminate the TLS on the Balancer. You can use Amazon Certificate manager to create a certificate for free.
  • Purchase a certificate from a 3rd party and use it on your instance.

I met this issue some time before. The request blocked by CloudFront.

Please check this list:

CDN domain added in Cloudfront Alternate Domain Names. Once you add CDN domain to Cloudfront, you can select CloudFront endpoint without typing

WAF (if any) does not block your request

Check Http and Https