How can i pull all data in firebase to list in thunkable?

What happens if you set a label’s text to cloud variable "SensorData/BodyTemperature/Celcius" when the screen opens? Do you see the value 17.32178? If not, what happens? That will tell us if your Firebase rules are working. If it fails, post a screenshot of your rules.

Thank you very much @tatiang . It works, the data appear when I click the List_Viewer. Actually my data from firebase always update from the sensor I use. Is it any possible way to view my data in Thunkable without always have to click the List_Viewer for the updated data?

1 Like

There is a problem with the way you address the keys in here

You need to have forward slashes between the keys. So the text join block should have SensorData/ followed by the green item followed by /Celcius to make it work properly.

Yes, of course. If you know you are always getting this key path then you can use it in a loop with a wait block enough for the update to occur or use Timer component to read the content every specified interval.

2 Likes

Can you guide me the steps to do it.

2 Likes

This will need to be in a separate post as it does not relate to this post.

1 Like

is a list viewer the same as a simple list?

Yes. They’ve just changed the name of it. See Simple List Component | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs.