How can i pass information between projects

How can I pass information between projects? I am trying to share information with a project so the project that now has the information can share that information to the person the user chose. This is a part of my app which is a business card app . If anyone can help me thanks in advance :grinning:

You can assign a value to a variable and then access that variable on another screen.

The documentation includes a video about variables: Variables Overview | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs

ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
Need help? How to Ask Great Questions :sparkles: Debugging A Project :sparkles: API JSON Tutorial

Want to hire a Certified Thunkable Expert? Elevate your app with Tatiang on Fiverr

I wanted a variable that can be shared to another project in real time

Itโ€™s important to provide those details in your posts.

Then you would want to use a cloud-based data source. I prefer Firebase for that but Google Sheets and Airtable are other options.

Or maybe Iโ€™m still not understanding your question. What do you mean by another project? Do you mean a separate published app? Or a different user on the same app?

Youโ€™ll need to explain in greater details. Examples are helpful.

1 Like

best way your database must use cloud based. as mentioned @tatiang firebase, airtable and google sheet.

1 Like

Sorry, I made a mistake in the post. Please forgive me

I am trying to share information with a project so the project that now has the information can share that information to the person the user chose. This is a part of my app which is a business card app.

I am trying to share the image attached above with the information and the image in the back for the user.

Or you can help me generate a pdf the image I posted with the userโ€™s information

@johny.kantacb Mentioning the Thunkbot only displays generic information about the Community, it is not used for help with specific Thunkable issues.

What help do you still need on this?

Thank you for posting. But I have already solved this problem.