How can i clone objects and how can i controll the moving of them?

How can i clone sprites and how can i controll the moving of them?
I have a game in which a cirlce in the center of the canvas is and balls around the circle should go to the point in the center remove and create another one…

MfG anfaenger

Clone and moving

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5d7fb653d054d81544e40d5e/project/properties/designer/

Best regards, Alex
ACtech demo project
Thunkable X Basic Programming Course
Block Reference
Component Reference
Bug tracker

Thanks but this isnt what i want wait i will show u my game:

I wanna that the ball is flying into the red circle and then shoul be create a new ball at random point and flying to the red circle :slight_smile:

Perfectly. In my example, is a new sprite created? It is created as you need. In my example, does a new sprite move to a point on the canvas? It moves. So, based on this example, you can make your own, using the necessary blocks to generate a random coordinate.

i dont know how i can do this i am a beginner and u ahve a project with so manay clones i wanna one clone

You can specify 1 instead of 10 for the loop and one clone will be created.

Before rushing into making apps you might want to read what documentation there is, do tutorials and check for relevant videos on YouTube.

2 Likes

it doesnt working for me can somebody help me? the ball dosnt move with ur code actech i tried ur calls

This is an example without using a timer. He has a feature. Can you do an example with a timer yourself?

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5de6b20b4d23f65c96220990/project/properties/designer/

Best regards, Alex
ACtech demo project
Thunkable X Basic Programming Course
Block Reference
Component Reference
Bug tracker

Can i use your code for my app which i will publish?

Yes

where is my mistake?
i wanna remove the sprite when it collides with the color red from my circle

You need to compare the sprite with the sprite. There are no pixel comparison features in Canvas.

and how can i compare they?

Compare collide1 and collide2

with which block? i dont understand

In these blocks are links to sprites that collided with each other.

изображение

sorry bro i cant understand how i should do this in my game :frowning:

Each sprite has a name. When sprites collide, in the block you can find out the names of the sprites that collided. You can also create a list of all the sprites that are on the screen. What causes you difficulties? All the information is there - you only need to implement the functionality you need.