Hiong from Malaysia

I want to build…a reminders app

2 Likes

Hi @findhiongevm :wave:

Welcome to the community. I think if you search the community here you might be able to find some examples of a “reminders” app. Do you have any designs or mockups that you could share with us?

1 Like

hi @findhiongevm

2 Likes

Thanks @domhnallohanlon, no designs just yet, a couple of paper wireframes. I’ll certainly have a search of the community for some examples.

There are 2 key functions that we want to be able to do:

1. To have push notifications that are sent at random times (eg a user could select “monthly” and the push notification would randomly send out once a month)
  2. The push notifications are randomly selected from a collection of possible notifications. These collections are categorised so a user will be able to select which categories they would like to receive the random notifications from (eg Category A, Cat B, Cat C - users can choose to receive a notification from one, all, or a mix)

I’m totally new to Thunkable and don’t have any kind of background in development so I’m exploring now to see if the above features are possible.

I’m also looking forward to seeing the rest of the APP101 course, I really enjoyed what’s been published so far and it really helped me get a better understanding of how Thunkable works.

Hi @tvishayogishatv0cw