Help with Stack Navigator

Hi @Steven,

First of all many thanks for looking into this. Actually there are some issues which seems you didn’t address in your previous message:

ISSUE no. 1

1. Create a project with multiple screens in a buttom tab navigator
  2. Add a Data list/grid viewer in one of the screens included in the buttom tab navigator
  3. Show items in the Data list/grid viewer
  4. Scroll down thorugh the items
  5. Go to any different screens than the one including the Data list/grid viewer
  6. Go back to the screen including the Data list/grid viewer
  7. You will notice that the Data list/grid viewer shows the first item in the list at the top - and not anymore the item you left earlier. Now it’s more than 2 weeks that I am getting this - it didn’t happen earlier.

ISSUE no. 2

1. Create a project with multiple screens in a buttom tab navigator
  2. Add a Data list/grid viewer in one of the screens included in the buttom tab navigator
  3. Show items in the Data list/grid viewer
  4. Create a screen outside the buttom tab navigator
  5. Select an item in the Data list/grid viewer
  6. Pass the data (i.e images, text, etc.) in the new screen positioned outside the buttom tab navigator
  7. You will notice a glitch in the status bar (in Android)
  8. In addition, I have experienced a slower response when I go back to the previous screen (earlier this was faster)

Please also see the post below:

I have already provided to @jane a copy of my project with instructions on how to reproduce the issues.

Due to these issues I can’t publish an update of my app - now it’s more than 2 weeks that I have an update ready.

2 Likes