Help with Bluetooth Connection Between Thunkable App and Arduino

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on an app using Thunkable, and I’m trying to set up a Bluetooth connection with my Arduino using a Bluetooth module. I have searched everywhere but haven’t found clear instructions on how to program this.

Could someone please guide me on how to make the Bluetooth connection work? If possible, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share an example project that is already functioning. It would be a huge help!

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Hi Pablo, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Currently, we have found an issue with the Connect To BLE blocks and working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

We will keep you updated as soon as there is any progress.

Right, thanks!

@pablogomes012001v8nw This issue has been resolved and we put out a fix for it earlier today.

Please keep in mind that you may need to do a hard refresh of your browser for the changes to take effect in your project. If you experienced any of these issues on the Thunkable Live app, you will need to update to the latest version through the App Store and/or Google Play Store before any changes will occur. If your downloaded or published app is affected by any of these issues, you will need to re-download or re-publish your app for these changes to take effect.