Help on sprites

PLS PLS PLS i want to creat “Exit” button for my aplication please help me

So I can not find Notifier button

You were asking about sprites and typing but you didn’t explain what you mean.

If you need help with the notifications/alerts, first search for information about it. Same for an “exit” button. If you can’t find the information, start a new topic. But there are topics already about those two things so you should be able to find what you need.

3 Likes

you can post tutorials or screenshots of what components I can add and how :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

:star_struck: I want them to send a notification when the “BackButtonPressed” button is pressed and ask, “Do you want to exit?” and so that the “Yes” or “Cancel” buttons are visible at the button. :star_struck:

You can send me some guides if you understand, or screenshots.

You can also try searching for these yourself. Use the search button on this forum or use google.

2 Likes

Sorry, but I can’t understand if I don’t see the tutorial. :confused: :confused:

I meant use the search function to find the relevant topics, tutorials etc yourself instead of relying on others to do it for you.

1 Like

@whitebullmastiff1002 Which tutorial are you talking about?

I want them to send a notification when the “BackButtonPressed” button is pressed and ask, “Do you want to exit?” and so that the “Yes” or “Cancel” buttons are visible at the button.

CREAT: “EXIT” button with notifications

I don’t know if it’s possible to exit Thunkable. Maybe this is a feature that the Thunkable Team could add?

1 Like

Exit application is not available and will not be added. There a long post for this issue.
Please see the post

1 Like

Oh yes, I have seen this post before!

It’s not possible to close a screen on iOS so it will never be added.

If you really want to ask the user to get out of a screen (maybe send them to another screen) then you can use the alert to ask them if they want to leave or not, as you did in the photo.

OMG What

i didn’t know that :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl:

It is too EASY thank you bro

but whre is button { close aplication }???

But there is no such thing

@whitebullmastiff1002 Please read the page that @muneer linked to above. If you have questions, ask a specific question based on that information.

1 Like

ok

Hi, @hospitalcalmc - thanks for clarifying your question. I agree, I think sprites are a good choice for movement. Check out adding a canvas label to your canvas. You could add a label and then use the blocks (look in the canvas label drawer) to move the canvas label as your sprite moves.

3 Likes