Help me to create eCommerce app

I want to create e-commerce app by which users can fund their dashboard using payment gateway and it have to be investment app am a forex miner I want to create app for people to invest and make profit and payment will be authomated by the bot and also using the sense of margin to get profit please anyone that can help me I will pay 25 box after learning here is my WhatsApp number 08147615805 please I need it now help a brother out if you are professional ready to teach me well I will appreciate you

1 Like

Thunkable is easy for making an app. So, you have to try by your own. If you need any help regarding app. You can ask here(in community).

Please start making your app now. If you need help you can ask here.

u shall use tables for displaying them from airtable
or use data viewer compoenent

Ok I want you to help me out How to place funtions

Start by reading the Thunkable documentation and watching tutorial videos. Google Thunkable functions to get going…

Please I need someone to help me I want to create e-commerce app by which users can fund their dashboard

Please don’t post in multiple topics with the same question @nwachukuinnocent4hck - this is against the #communityguidelines

Please help me out I want to learn how to create e-commerce app by which users can fund their dashboard using payment gateway my WhatsApp number is [REMOVED BY ADMIN]

I see you’ve posted in a lot of places about this @nwachukuinnocent4hck - I understand that you are eager to get an answer, but it’s counter productive to do this, especially since there are people helping you out in your original post already.

Finally, I wouldn’t recommend posting your number publicly on the internet - not generally a good thing to do - so I’ve redacted it from your previous post.

Which type of dashboard you need?