Help me fix publish app

Something went wrong when we tried to publish your app.

Here are the details:

Command failed: cd ***/thunkableCompanionTemp/thunkableCompanion_21dd4a82-e331-477b-9663-9e0f9c876ffa/ios && npx exp path && bundle exec fastlane release app_identifier:‘com.prommapunyo.yangngam’ app_name:‘ยางงาม Radio’ team_id:‘M925WD5RC7’ two_factor:‘true’ build_number:‘1’ version_number:‘1’ xcode_project_path:’***/Documents/thunkable-for-ios/thunkableCompanionTemp/thunkableCompanion_21dd4a82-e331-477b-9663-9e0f9c876ffa/ios/thunkablecompanion.xcodeproj’ profile_uuid:‘fa9aa6da-dee8-4fb5-b175-67d24516702d’ profile_name:‘ยางงาม Radio’ There is a new version of exp available (57.2.1). You are currently using exp 56.0.0 Run npm install -g exp to get the latest version [31m [!] Error building the application - see the log above [0m

Hi @weng12, can you please share your project with me, either here in the community or via an PM?

Thanks!

Typically this error means that there was an issue with our certificate or your Team or Bundle ID.

You can find more information here:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

SDK Version Issue - This app was built with the iOS 11.4 SDK. Starting March 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 10.1 or later.

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature’s entitlements do not include the “aps-environment” entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the “aps-environment” entitlement. Xcode 8 does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project editor’s Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your entitlements file. For more information, see https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/HandlingRemoteNotifications.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40008194-CH6-SW1.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Hi @weng12, I’ve answered this in my previous post.

Let me know if you are having any issues with this.