Help Building With In-App Purchase Capability

I am thinking of rebuilding one of my information-based apps (built in a different platform) using Thunkable and then selling it as I did last one in the app stores. However, I would only do this if I could offer access to some of the content for free and provide the option for users to in-app purchase the rest of the content. I can build the app in Thunkable but I have no idea how to “gate” some of the sections of the app until the in-aoo purchase occurs. Has anyone else done this? Is anyone available on a freelance basis to help me code this part of the app?

Michael

1 Like

Hey! I’d be happy to consult on this.

It’s not straightforward but very very doable!! I’ve had gating in a previous thunkable project and I just finished gating in a project that I built in bubble. I’d be happy to review how either of those work with you however it’s more complicated in Thunkable for sure and a different flow of events.

1 Like

@mbritt - @jared knows his stuff! I did a consulting call today and I highly recommend working with him.

1 Like

Sorry to get back to you so late, but thanks for the recommendation for Jared. Appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.