Has Thunkable stopped the copy and paste feature?

I wasn’t able to drag a group up the component tree, I need to drag it up so it is on top of another group.

So I then tried to copy it and paste it back again, so it would be the first.

BUT neither works?

I just paid to become a paying member here and I am having trouble with Google and here also.

This is really distracting.

You should be able to drag a component to a new location in the component tree. If you can’t, I would start by restarting your computer. Browser issues like that are often caused by a lack of available memory.

You can copy and paste blocks but not components.

What do you mean by “trouble with Google”?

1 Like

Hi Tatiang,
Thanks for the reply.
I think it was the browser.
I emptied it, and I can drag things in the component tree but not ctrl C and ctrl V blocks.
Plus my connection isn’t too good, I live in Australia.(Expensive internet with slow connections)

The problem with Google was, I filled out the Testing thing, which was a mistake because this has caused a problem, this is the error message:

" There is no deobfuscation file associated with this App Bundle. If you use obfuscated code (R8/proguard), uploading a deobfuscation file will make crashes and ANRs easier to analyze and debug. Using R8/proguard can help reduce app size. Learn More"

So I’m trying to delete the app so I can re-upload it without doing any tests etc.
But for some reason they asked me not to until people look at it.
But they still haven’t deleted it, it’s been 10 days already.

Funny. Works for me.

1 Like

Hi Vish,
I just ignored it and it uploaded anyway.
So I guess the solution is to ignore the warning.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.