Getting Property Name in Database

Hello All

I am creating a value in a database using get property block but It adds a another new line and in that line it gives the property name and the next it gives the correct value but one column does not use the property block so it makes odd and also In my other app they have the access to view the database so I need help…

Thanks,
Ninja_X

2 Likes

You’ll need to provide screenshots and/or a link to your project. It’s not clear what your question is.

3 Likes

Hi @tatiang,
Well My screenshot app is not at all working so I can’t give you screenshot… and My app has some sensitive data so I can’t give you link to my app.

So I will try to tell you in text way:

So, I am using a property block to get the value but When I check in my database which uses the property block It gives the property name and in next line the correct value Is their a way to not get the property name by suing the property block only?

You might be confused What is the need: Because in my other app they can view the whole database in form of WEB.

Thanks,
Ninja_X

I’ll need to see a screenshot or drawing of what you mean. Sorry, the question isn’t clear to me.

2 Likes

Just Fixed It @tatiang and thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Ninja_X

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.