Free PRO trial for 10 ambitious users

Announcing Thunkable Adcelerator

Starting on September 2nd we’re launching Thunkable Adcelerator. This is our accelerator program for Thunkers who want to learn the best practices for implementing AdMob in their apps and get tips on the best ways to grow revenue in your apps.

What You Get

• 1 Month of Thunkable PRO
  • Weekly video call with a member of the Thunkable team
  • Peer support group
  • Tips and Best practices for AdMob implementation
  • We review your apps
  • Store listing masterclass

What You Need

• An AdMob account
  • Some Thunkable ✕ experience
  • Motivation to grow your app
  • Google Play and/or Apple Developer account
  • Great communication skills

How to Apply.

Simply fill in this form

We’ll contact all applicants on Monday to let them know whether or not they have been accepted to the program.

3 Likes

This is so awesome. I wanna sign up but the form keeps giving permission error

Thanks for letting me know, @jxbclothes69gc7 - this should be fixed now. Please refresh and try again.

Thanks to everyone who has applied so far, the applications will be open until Sunday and successful applicants will be notified on Monday.

1 Like

Lots of applicants already for September so please don’t be disappointed if you aren’t accepted this time - judging by the volume of interest we’ll be running this again in October.

Also, some of you have submitted incomplete applications. Check your inboxes for follow up questions that you need to complete.

Thanks for the interest!

2 Likes

Wow! we were completely over-subscribed for the first round of AdCelerator. Thank you to everyone who applied and helped share the word.

We’re reviewing the applications and will be in touch with the successful applicants later today.

3 Likes

The form is saying that it is closed

@coderaryan12345q4a35 - yep this was run in 2019.

What sort of app are you trying to build?

1 Like

I had made a chat app called twitbook and now I want to publish it to playstore but it’s saying that publishing app to playstore is a pro feature

Someone please reply

I have made a chatting App called Twit Book. And now I want to publish my app to Playstore but I am unable to because whenever I am clicking on publish its telling that publishing app to Playstore is a Thunkable Pro feature. So I want to ask that is there anything through which I can get Thunkable pro for free.
Please reply to this

1 Like

Please STOP SPAMMING the post

3 Likes

What do you mean by this

You are SPAMMING a post that is 2 years old and asking for a free PRO account. This is a community of users not owners of Thunkable so please STOP repeating the same question again and again.

3 Likes

@tatiang please close this topic.
Thanks

2 Likes

Okay

You really have two choices at this point:

1. Buy a Pro license of Thunkable.
  2. Contact Thunkable Support directly.
3 Likes