First Event parser app

Dear all,
I am trying to create a simple event parser app, but I could not find any information about how to do it. The app is very simple in principle: one panel shows all the events on facebook that respond to a research prompt and another panel with a map that locate those events. The second part was discussed in another thread, but to me the first panel is totally obscure.

The panel should show a list of events that are filtered by pre-defined keywords (e.g., “Techno Festival”, “Techno music”, “Music Fesival” ). Can you help me?

How/where are you generating this query @mattia.lopresti.1991? Does the response contain a pair of lat/long coordinates so that you can plot the events on a map, or is the response itself a map?

Thanks

That’s a good point, that’s why I am asking. I don’t know how to do it and what to ask to FB APIs. In panel 1 there should only be a list of the events, in the second case I would ask for the lat/long coordinates, but I found some instructions here

I don’t have access to that API unfortunately, and can’t find any helpful docs in relation to the API response either

We’re you able to get access to their partner program Mattia?

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/FacebookEventsPartnerInquiryForm

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.