Filter data spreadsheet/ local table

A couple things I noticed:

1. When you get the green “response” block from an API call, its value is formatted in JSON. So you have to convert it to an object to be able to use the “get property of object” blocks in Thunkable. But you are using the “generate JSON from object” block. This is not correct. You need to use the “get object from JSON” block instead. I show an example of this starting at the 17:49 mark in the video I posted as part of my API tutorial: API JSON Tutorial (Video).

2. If I copy the text you posted (I re-formatted it above to add those ``` marks I keep mentioning because without those, the forum software formats quotes as smart quotes and it will look like the JSON is invalid) and paste it into Best JSON Viewer and JSON Beautifier Online, I can look at the property names in your response. I don’t find any properties called “Logo” or “slogan” or several other values in your screenshot above. I do see “Categoria” but that’s about it. So I’m not sure you’re getting the response you expect. That same tutorial video shows how to find the property names.

2 Likes