[FEEDBACK NEEDED] Drag and Drop (DnD) vs. Snap to Place (StP)

Clone and Create are essential and I use them in many tasks in different apps. Not having them in DnD is a huge disadvantage.

Extended setting for labels and Text_Input and other components makes it very hard to use the DnD. Just imagine, I cannot change the ugly default shape of the Text_Input component.

I like the cloud variables to retrieve data from Firebase but do not like that I cannot test for errors and have to settle for synchronous data retrieval. This does not help at all.

Your Web Viewer in both UI(s) is heavy and buggy and it is always a blockade to add extra functionality to the app.

Web Viewer works when using an HTML file uploaded as an asset in iOS but not in Android. Again this is in both UI(s) and gives more troubles that providing a solution.

DnD emprovements:

• Need auto alignment of multiple components in the screen.
  • Need a way to multi-select components and move them around or change a common setting.
  • Ability to resize a component by code.
  • Hope to have a better way to use fonts.
  • Hope to be able to use HTML tags to format text inside labels.
  • The Group component should have a better use and can change the general settings of components inside it.
  • The Group component should have scroll bars both sides.
  • Image component is still very basic in managing the image file in it.
  • The WYSIWYG needs a lot of work. I see a button with text aligned in the designer and in the phone screen it is not and the text wraps to the second line instead of the button size changes accordingly.

There are more but let’s start with this.

12 Likes