Drag&Drop components from categories to screen layouts

Hello there,

just a quick feature request i’d love to see in the d&d interface, i don’t know if it’s possible.
When using snap to place we could drag the component (label, text input, row) from the underneath box straight to the upper box where all the screens are

In drag & drop the only way to add a component is to drag it straight to the screen and sometimes it’s hard to get the exact point.
As projects are getting bigger and unfortunatly there is a bit of lagging, it would be nice to drag the component from the box underneath straight to the upper box where all the screens are.

I know it sounds confusing, there is a screenshot that maybe can help here:

Apparentyl i can’t drag&drop the “label” component in the cointainer, but i just can drop it in the screen in the designer.
As said sometimes it does’t really go where expected as there could be many components and it would just save more time making the workflow even smoother.

Thank you very much!

A little trick could be , select a label or a component you would copy, ctrl+c , then select the componet in which you could add the new one and ctrl+v , the new component will appear near the selected one , so you can drag and drop inside the container easy.
If I understood well your request

Unfortunatly it doesn’t work, at least using Microsoft Edge

1 Like

I read there are some problems with Edge :sweat_smile: