Drag & Drop Camera and Photo

Hi
i am trying to use the new interface.
I find it very beautiful but …
I need to take photos in the app.
But in iphone X thunkable live is not working properly.
First it didn’t ask for permission to use camera photo then I used the old interface and so I was able to get permission.
now in the new interface opens the camera as in the screenshot and it is impossible to take the photo

ideas?

Please post a screenshot of the blocks you’re using to take a photo.

Thank here the sceenshot

Foto|638x217

4643cf265d686c0853508ba6c150a34d4976048c

In the Android phone is ok

I’m not sure what to suggest. On my iPhone 11, the blocks you have above work just fine. I can take a photo and it appears as the image component’s picture.

Hi thanks! you’re kind

I’ve the Iphone X with ios 14.4 and not
it works

also then I would like to ask the photos then can they be saved in the cloud? and How?

I am having the same problem - I have the same blocks as steveo88b, but when I try to run it on Thunkable live, the camera won’t open and nothing happens. I have an iPhone 11, iOS 14, and latest version of Thunkable live installed (version 284-5). If I create an app using the old interface (not the new drag and drop), then the feature works fine. Is this a common bug, is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

No this is not a bug, at least not what is listed.
Are you checking for errors?

Without seeing what error you have you will be in dark of what to do. It could simply be a permission error or another simple thing but you will never know if your code is not testing for errors.

See this example