Doughnut Shop Video Game Tutorial

Hello!

I made a video game using Thunkable’s new coolest tool the canvas. There is a tutorial! Click here!

This tutorial teaches you how to replicate the project but also gives you the tools to create your own game!

:mexico: Si inglés no es tu idioma materno también está este tutorial en español :slight_smile:

13 Likes

This is an excellent tutorial. Very clear and it includes some insights into the game development process (e.g. sketching, flowcharting, etc.). Thanks for sharing it!

2 Likes

Such beautiful app. Amazing work :fire: maybe we can build an app together I’m always looking to make my own a Thunkable avengers team

Awesome :slight_smile:
but I realized that there is a small bug - the time starts to run before I hit press :wink:

1 Like

Oops! I will look into it :slight_smile: Thanks

Thank you for this tutorial @Sofia !!!

My background in behavior analysis is all about shared and open source info (not as if there aren’t paid services as well) as this permits us to more quickly produce Socially significant beneficial outcomes. Any kind of science should be shared, information should be used to empower others, not hold power over them!!! So again, thank you!

1 Like

Can you share the project link because 60 day link is expired

Actually, I think I need a bit more help, the project seems to get stuck in 1600 copies and I cannot go in it and generate a new link nor copy it. hehe, I’ll let know when this is solved.

1 Like

Has your app been remixed too many times? Can you send me a DM? I can look into this when I am into the office this morning

1 Like

this work is so amazing pls can u tell me where to find the backgrond picture