Data Viewer Grid size restrictions

You need to have a row and place TWO columns in it and in each column you will have an image and a label under it.

It worked for me

I just did that and the clock and calendar are overlapping

1 Like

Which means you need to adjust the borders / padding of your components. That’s what I presume.

1 Like

Trying that right now

I am unable to save the updated row as a DVL. I tried duplicating it and then saving it, but it isn’t working.

1 Like

Can you go to main Thunkable page and delete saved layout for this particular one from the Saved Custom Layout List. Just a suggestion because I could not think of anything else.

1 Like

Thanks. I hard refreshed the page, and it worked. How does this look?
Is it too crowded?

1 Like

I must say you are a persistent person and persistence pays off.

This is just beautifying and decoration. You might check reducing the image size

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Will reduce the image size.
Also, there’s another problem. I want to navigate to a page(specified in my data table) when any image is clicked. But since there are two image in one DVL that are meant to be separate, both images are clicked at once. Do you know of any workarounds?

1 Like

One thing I like about Thunkable is the availability of a workaround

In the data viewer grid, you can drill down to each component. The image here is for a list but the same applies here. I do not have the exact answer but I know with your level of persistency you will find a way.

So how do I know whether the user clicked image1 or image2?

1 Like

One thing that comes in mind is the Any image

Sorry, the wrong photo but I think you got what I mean.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help! I managed to do this:

I initially tried to find a when column1 click block, but I didn’t find any, so went with image. The only thing is that the user will go to the wrong pageif he/she is slightly off-center.

1 Like

Wow… easier than I have imagined. You got it right on.

1 Like

Hi @muneer . I tested it on my tablet and got this

Seems thunkable is determined to keep two DVLs a row :grinning:
Any ideas on changing this?

1 Like

Can you try adding a column or a row and make the width size absolute and place the DVL in it. It will mean your app will show on one side of the tablet but will have a better view.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, will try that.

Hi,
Maybe this topic is old but i thinking to this way.
if i can get how the block look like? i left thunkable quite sometime.

Can you start a new topic and explain more about what you’re trying to do?

ok will do that. thank you sir