If you have any suggestions please type a comment.
Extensions I used:
- ScrollArrangements Handler by @ColinTree - VIEW HERE
- Animation Extension by @Andres_Cotes - VIEW HERE
- WebViewCookieTools Extensions by @LukeGackle - VIEW HERE
- ColinTreeNinePatch Extension by @ColinTree - VIEW HERE
- Snackbar Extension by @Andres_Cotes - VIEW HERE
- ExtendedWebViewer Extension by @ILoveThunkable, @Sivagiri_Visakan - VIEW HERE
- TaifunScreenshot Extension by @Taifun - VIEW HERE
- TaifunTools Extension by @Taifun - VIEW HERE
- TaifunNotification Extension by @Taifun - VIEW HERE
- QRCode Extension by @Mika - VIEW HERE
- Dialogs Extension by @Helios - VIEW HERE
- ImagePrint Extension by @ILoveThunkable - VIEW HERE
- CardView Extension by @ILoveThunkable - VIEW HERE
- LabelAddon Extension by @Andres_Cotes - VIEW HERE
Thank you all for making all those wonderful extensions
Continuum Browser is a Material Design Web browser, currently in BETA stage.
My goal was it to create a minimalistic and simple, yet unique web browser that gets out of your way and lets you concentrate on the content. By designing Continuum Browser according to Google’s Material Design I was able to create a clean and beautiful interface.
A browser that gets out of your way.
Continuum Browser provides all features you would expect from your browser. I try to keep everything simple yet functional so you can focus on what on stuff that really matters.
A browser that adapts to the website theme.
Websites that provide a theme color really shine in Continuum Browser. Say goodbye to boring plain white browser toolbars and let Continuum Browser transform your online experience.
A browser that lets you know when you’re on a secured page, or not. (not like the others already does it ).
A browser that lets you do more.
Do what you want, the way you want. I provide a sane set of options so you can customize Continuum Browser to your needs without loosing the focus.
Here some screenshots. Will be available in the Play Store as soon as the development is done.