Can't duplicate a project

I’m trying to duplicate a project I’m working on but I keep getting an error message.

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5ff4cd9875d08c0011714ce2/project

I’m stuck until I can fix this issue because everything I’ve done so far is now working the way that I want it too and I need to create a restore point so that if my next steps get messed up, I can get back to this point. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Usually this means one or more assets are not recognised by Thunkable.

Thunkable team can help you in fixing the asset link.

I’ve often found that this error goes away on its own a few minutes later.

If you don’t have a pro account, also check that you aren’t at your project limit.

1 Like

How do I get in touch with someone on their support team? I just tried to duplicate the project again and I still can’t. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

1 Like

Hey there,

If you send me a message with this error message, I can fix your project’s assets.

Thanks,
Jane

2 Likes

Thank you. Here is the error message:

Save copy error

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5ff4cd9875d08c0011714ce2/project

Which project is it?

Is it BottomAppBar?

No, its the v5CommercialInspector app.

I think that this is not the full error message - some of it may be getting cut off in your screen.

Can you share the URL of this project with me? Just copy it from your browser’s URL bar and send it to me in a private message.

Thanks,
Jane

1 Like

I just sent you a PM with the URL in it.

Also, I just tried duplicating it in another browser and got a longer error message. Here it is:

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5ff4cd9875d08c0011714ce2/projects/6091d9bb71c018038396baf8/assets/6091d9bb71c018038396bb00

Hi there,

Thanks for sending that URL to me and for sharing the full error message.

I just fixed this project’s assets. Can you duplicate the project now?

1 Like

That worked! Thank you!!

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it! :rainbow:

1 Like